- Mrs B supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms K supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms C supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss B supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms W supported us with 2 tickets
- Mx T supported us with 2 tickets
3d 23h 18m
02 December 2023
- Winner! Miss M (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (BARROW-IN-FURNESS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss J (POULTON-LE-FYLDE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (THORNTON-CLEVELEYS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms N (Preston) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms O (THORNTON-CLEVELEYS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms C (FLEETWOOD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs K (Preston) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr K (Thornton-Cleveleys) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss C (POULTON-LE-FYLDE) Won 3 extra tickets!
Fleetwood is now one of the very few places in the UK that can say it has an accessible beach for wheelchair users.
We launched in September 2020 and, while we will always observe the on-going COVID-19 regulations, our intention is to offer a year-round service.
Beach wheelchairs are specially designed to travel across sand and shingle, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre - the chairs do require a carer to assist. From our 'Wheelbase' at Central Promenade, Fleetwood (opposite The Mount and New Boston hotels) we are just a few metres from the beach and several disabled parking spaces. For those who need assistance to transfer from chair to chair, we have a hoist (this also needs to be operated by a carer accompanying the chair user) and other equipment designed to make the visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Fleetwood Beach Wheelchairs is operated by a wonderful team of friendly volunteers and our running costs are covered by donations from the public and sponsors, and fund-raising channels.
These are extraordinary times with many challenges but we have to look to the future with hope and positivity. We believe services such as Fleetwood Beach Wheelchairs will be even more valuable in the months and years ahead, offering an opportunity for individuals and their families to create memories they will treasure forever.
Your support through the Wyre Community Lottery will help us achieve this and allow the service to grow.
For more information visit our website https://www.fleetwoodbeachwheelchairs.co.uk/
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Wyre.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!