- Mrs G supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs J supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr D supported us with 5 tickets
- Mrs P supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs K supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs R supported us with 2 tickets
1d 1h 42m
02 July 2022
- Winner! Mx S (FLEETWOOD) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr A (Thornton-Cleveleys) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mrs L (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (Preston) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (PRESTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms S (POULTON-LE-FYLDE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (FLEETWOOD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms W (FLEETWOOD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (FLEETWOOD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (Blackpool) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx R (BLACKPOOL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (FLEETWOOD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms R (POULTON-LE-FYLDE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs K (BLACKPOOL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (POULTON-LE-FYLDE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss S (BLACKPOOL) Won 3 extra tickets!
Fleetwood Trust was formed as a new charity in 2018 by trustees all of whom have either lived, worked or raised their families in the town and bring a variety of skills and experience to the group.
Our aim is to help empower the Fleetwood community to become stronger, to encourage residents to achieve their potential, and to create a vibrant and sustainable hub where much-needed services and support can be available for any individual in need.
Through anonymous, private donation we have purchased the largely vacant Fleetwood Hospital building for this purpose.
In the first 12 months we have carried out essential repairs to the roof, making it watertight and fitted solar panels; supported by public appeal, replaced all of the 162 windows with energy-efficient units; began conversion of part of the building into The Pantry - a new facility for the combined Fleetwood Foodbank and Mustard Seed services, operating as Faith in the Community.
Future plans include providing a collection of meeting places for residents and services which could include a community kitchen offering not just hot meals but opportunities for practical cookery lessons for all ages, encouraging better nutrition. Other possibilities are rooms for locally-run groups to offer activities and support, agencies to deliver their services and quiet places for reflection. To avoid duplication with the good work already going on in Fleetwood, the community will be involved in the decisions taken through a programme of consultation and review.
Your support of the Fleetwood Trust and the hub at the hospital through the Wyre Community Lottery is invaluable. The funds raised will go towards the costs of the project but will be measured not in bricks and mortar, furniture and fittings but in the positive impact this will have on people’s lives now and in the future.
Thank you very much.
The Fleetwood Trust
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Wyre.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!